TITANIC GOLF CLUB
- Opening Date: 01.09.1997
- Lakes: 9
- Location: Belek / Antalya
- Total Land: 1.100.000. m² , 110 Hektar
- Handicap Note: Maximum Hcp. Gentlemen -28, Ladies -36
- Status: Active
- Championship Course
At one side Titanic Golf Club and at your other side Mediterranean, Belek presents you different designs at each pit with its fascinating habitat and promises a matchless visual pleasure and golf experience.
Titanic Golf Club presents golf lovers a very special golf course with the magnificence of the Taurus Mountain and its location between a romantic stream and Mediterranean. The paths of the golf course which directly lay through the coastline presents golf lovers an incredible view at each pit.
• Designed by the Architects of Hawtree Golf Course of the United Kingdom
• Established on 110 Hectares of area
• The first 27 hole golf course of Turkey
• Potential to organize a 9-Hole Championship with 3 Options - Variable 27 Holes option.
Titanic Golf Club presents a pleasing experience for professionals and a perfect training potential for the amateurs.
Tee size: average 532. m² White-Yellow - Blue - Red
Fairway markers are measured to the beginning of the green Greens size average 600 m²
total 70 – Fairway Bunker 54, Green Bunker 16
GREENS TYP SOMMER:
Bermuda grass in summer
GREENS TYP WİNTER:
Bermuda grass in summer
36 000 m² 40 grass tees (105 m) , 10 sheltered tees ( 105 m)
total 2 – 750 m² . (8 hole) 250 . m² (4 hole)
CHİPPİNG PİTCHİNG GREENS:
total 2 - 600 m²
Green Bunker 16
total 40 Electro
Right- and Left hand
Lessons for all levels held by PGA Professionals
PENALTY FOR BREACH OF LOCAL RULES• Matchplay Loss of Hole - Stroke Play Two Strokes.
1) IMMOVABLE OBSTRUCTIONS
• All Buggy paths, paved roads, bridges, sprinkler heads, irrigation system units and course furnitures.
2) After nine holes players starts in “zipper” system - follow the recommended playing times, please.
3) GROUND UNDER REPAIR ( RULE 25)
• Marked by blue lines or blue stakes.
4) STONES IN THE BUNKER (RULE 24.1)
• Stones may be removed without penalty.
5) OUT OF BOUNDS ( RULE 27)
• Beyond and boundary fences or marked with white stakes.
• The driving range and the club house with its paved surroundings.
6) WATER HAZARDS ( RULE 26)
• Water hazards are marked by yellow stakes.
• Lateral water hazards are marked by red stakes.